You’re in a rush. You have just three weeks to find and buy the right home. Whoa! How are you going to make that happen?
Don’t stress. Here are some tips that will help:
- Get a pre-approved mortgage. With this document you’ll know exactly what you can afford. A seller will take your offer-to-purchase more seriously, too.
- Make a wish list. Be clear about what you want in a home. Two bedrooms or three? A finished basement? A large kitchen? A spacious backyard? If you know what you want, you’ll be able to quickly zero in on the right homes.
- Be flexible. You may have a wish list, but to find a home quickly you’ll also need to be flexible. Think about what you absolutely must have in a new home.
- Neighbourhood matters. Generally, buying a less than ideal home in a great neighbourhood is better than purchasing the perfect home in a bad area. So, create a list of neighbourhoods you’ll consider.
- Work with a REALTOR®. A good REALTOR® like me can help you view the best opportunities on the market and quickly select the right home for you.
notable, quotable… quotes!
“You cannot dream yourself character; you must hammer and forge it.”
James A. Froude
Are you interested in buying or selling in Vaughan, Maple, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Woodbridge, Kleinburg, King, Aurora, New Market, Willowdale, Toronto, Scarborough, Markham … give me a call at (416) 835-8244, it would be an honor and a pleasure to work for you.